Personal Injury Trial Attorney Douglas Kendrick
Personal Injury Lawyer Douglas Kendrik of the Law Offices of Falanga & Chalker is a fierce defender and litigator. Douglas pursues Personal Injury Claims on behalf of Georgia injury victims and fights to ensure that personal injury victims receive the fair compensation that they deserve.
As a former Insurance Defense attorney on the other end of the aisle; Douglas has a distinct and in-depth understanding and insight into how the offense works. He is able to employ his extensive knowledge, expertise, and skill to strategically and effectively fight for Georgia’s personal injury victims to get them the best possible outcome.
- Undergraduate Degree, Cum laude: Auburn University in 2001
- J.D. Law: Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama, 2004
- M.B.A.: Samford University School of Business
Memberships, Affiliations, Activities
- Senior Associate Editor: American Journal Of Trial Advocacy, 2004
Recognitions & Accolades
- Top 25% Of Graduating Class: Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law
- Judge Paul O. Moyle Legal Writing Award
form below now